Saturday 22 February
The Annual General Meeting of Sussex Sailability will take place at Sussex Yacht Club, Shoreham, on Saturday 22 February 2020, with the meeting commencing at 15:00 in the Royal Escape Room.
Anyone who wishes to be considered for election as a Sailability Trustee or as a Committee Member should contact the SYC Club Secretary for a form which should be completed and received back no later than by noon on Wednesday 22nd January.
- Present and apologies
- Minutes of the annual general meeting held on 23rd February 2019.
- Matters Arising
- Adoption of Accounts for the year ending 30th September 2019 and Trustees Report.
- Election of Officers: Terry Kinch has resigned as a Trustee of Sailability. David Terry has resigned as a member of the Operational Committee.
- Consideration of any other business
- Date of next AGM in 2021.